Sunday, November 20, 2011

FALL!!

The kid loves the fall weather.  I'm not sure he's truly my son - most people know I'm a summer person.  I could skip all of the other seasons and live in 80 degree weather all year long.  Not Noah.  This is his personal paradise!
We loved the fall leaves!
We live on a dead end street, so Noah loves to run here :)


Super helpful!



This was filmed after Ben made Noah come inside.  He was super happy about it...Oh, and the broom was a replacement for the rake in an unsuccessful attempt to make him happy.

He loved his first bubble bath! (As if I needed to do anything to make him like the bath more....)

Surprise, surprise - we had a fun time at the Children's Museum with friends!

I'm either brave or crazy, but I did let him play in the sand for a little bit and he loved it! I told Ben this means we really need a beach vacation :)

Fun times at Nana & Papaw Schmith's house! Elle and Noah are climbing in the tub of blocks.

Our attempt at a group shot of the Schmith grandkids.  Gotta love that Kate's belly made it in the shot!

We celebrated Papaw Schmith's 57th birthday with some delicious homemade cupcakes!  Noah thought Aunt Renee was a pretty good cook!

Ty made this very special card for Papaw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment