Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday CAN be a fun day!

So I've been a good mommy the last couple of days, and I have broken out the REAL camera a few times! WHAT?!?!?? I know it sounds crazy, but it's true!

Today was a fabulous Monday.  I wish that there could be more fabulous Mondays, but usually Monday means a return to the work week and 5 whole days of Noah at the babysitter's and me downtown!  But today was the exception. I worked Sunday evening, and therefore I was able to 'play hooky' and spend the day with my favorite little person! We had a relaxing morning, met Papaw Schmith for breakfast at Paradise, and headed downtown for a play date with the Kenney clan at the Children's Museum!  I'll admit, there was a quick detour to the hospital so that I could tie up a few loose ends from the night before, but it's not so bad when I get to show off my adorable little boy to my work family!
Best buddies! They play so well together :)

Despite the fact that he never cracks a smile, he is obsessed with the water table!

Noah was slightly terrified by the carousel. Katelyn asked to ride again with her daddy - go figure!


After the museum we came home and took a good long nap, then we went to Nana and Papaw's for dinner since Daddy has to work overnight at Methodist tonight!
It stormed, therefore we got SUPER messy!

So excited to be sopping wet - this might have been right before he ran at me attempting to knock me over.  Sweet kid :)


We also had some great family time on Sunday! Noah and I went to Mass in the morning, and then to Mamaw great's for brunch - which we LOVED! Ben had to miss the morning fun to work (have I mentioned how much we love med school???)  After nap time, though, we got to play a little bit and Noah decided to study like his daddy...
Got up here and put on the head phones all by himself!

"I'm kinda busy here. Can I help you people?"

One of his favorite toys...The award for favorite toy is a toss up between the vacuum, broom (which he broke this week), and the lawn mower. 

Barefoot boy loves being outside

He gets excited so easily :)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age!

And now that I have finally uploaded my pictures to the computer I have realized that I did, in fact, take a few cute pictures over the last few months as well! Kudos to me :) :)  So here are a couple of "catch up" pics from the last few months.

January 28th, 2012. Not his first official haircut, but his first cut with the clippers! Lots of tears were shed, but no permanent injury resulted from this experience!! :) Noah loves his Aunt Mary (just not when she is coming at him with hair clippers)!!

The sadness wore off quickly on the way home!

Noah loves his big cousin, Lily!

Celebrating Luke's and Conor's birthdays

Easter! And Noah's first Easter egg hunt!

Found some!

Discovering what's inside the eggs - he's not a candy lover (clearly he doesn't get that gene from his mother), so the Easter bunny brought him goldfish and teddy grahams, mostly :)



No comments:

Post a Comment