Thursday, May 3, 2012

How is it May already???

Everyone who reads my blog knows by now that I update in bursts...and I always have an excuse for my 'hiatus.' Fear not: this time is no different!

  • Excuse #1: I was updating frequently until I lost my camera for a month.  One might think that I would update again once I got it back; therefore, I give to you...
  • Excuse #2: My job. Period. End of story. I'm busy now - management is a 24/7 job.  Top that with my mom hat and my husband working an ungodly number of hours each week, and this momma is in bed by 9:00 every night (at the latest)!
  • Excuse #3: I regret to say that ever since I got my camera back (in February), I neglected to take pictures...I sincerely hope that Noah never notices that I did not document a good 4 months of his life.  
So there is my little slap on the wrist.  My blog about life as I know it has taken a backseat - because I wouldn't dream of trading the free moments I have with my family for an hour on the computer! But I owe it to my little ones to do my best to make the time it takes to document their lives - because time is racing by so quickly!

Did you catch that?! I said little ones - plural! We are expecting another little boy in August, so at almost 24 weeks pregnant I am making it 'blog' official that Noah is going to be a big brother!  Granted, it has been Facebook official for at least 10 weeks now...Need I remind you of excuses 1 through 3?!

As I said, I didn't use my camera, so all I've got are my iPhone pics! Starting with January and working our way through April...
He discovered a love for BBQ sauce.

And prefers to sit at the big table whenever we allow him too.

Not the greatest picture, but we had a great time checking out the Superbowl festivities while Nana & Papaw babysat!

I love those blue eyes :)

And he loves lots of big blankets!

He went through a few month obsession with building Legos.


A sneak peak at about 12 weeks from one of the docs at work!

Did I mention he loves lots of blankets?! He insists on having all of his blankets each night!

LOVES yogurt, but only when he feeds himself.  We use a lot of paper towel in our household.

Ben joined us one Saturday morning for a trip to the Children's Museum!

Some great daddy-son bonding time in the sand box!

We had a great time, but I definitely miss being able to go on my weekdays off to avoid the crowds!

The greatest February ever - we loved being able to play outside and sit on the porch! Even post -nap :)


16+2 weeks.  It's definitely another boy!!  Gotta love working with OB docs :)
Enjoying the beautiful March weather!!

Snack time outside is WAY more fun.

Daddy was so proud to find him like this (with the autographed Peyton Manning football - not the greatest toddler toy I suppose)!

Lawn mower shopping!! We got a self-propelled push mower - but he like sitting in the big one :)

Easter Sunday at Uncle John and Aunt Sue's house

Just watching TV.  He's the happiest naked.  I swear we have clothes that fit him.

Loving Daddy's "Bitchin Bald Eagle" shirt.  Excuse my language.

Post-nap bedhead :)

No pants. Again. 
"I just stole a snack out of the pantry" face.

We sent this picture to Aunt Mary asking her for a haircut so he didn't look like a girl anymore!

Exhausted from previously mentioned haircut.  Please note the snack trap still on his hand.

Enjoying cousin Lydia's 2nd birthday party!

NOT enjoying cousin Lydia's 2nd birthday party!

 That's it for now.  Hopefully I will take more pictures and post again before he turns 2 and baby brother is born! Let's face it, probably not!


No comments:

Post a Comment