Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WARNING: NAKED BABY PICTURES!!

He may kill me when he is 16, but I can't resist those chubby little fat rolls! And really, it's his fault that he crawls away from me every time I try to dress him or change his diaper - although I must say I have become quite the pro at changing him on the move :) :)  Bath time is his absolute favorite time of day, and I just love taking pictures of him when he is so happy!!

I should also note that I weighed him on my home scale this week, and he weighed in at a whopping 24 lbs 4oz! Geez! No wonder my arms have been getting so buff! haha :) We'll see how accurate that is in a few weeks when we see his pediatrician for his 9 month checkup!

My other new favorite thing is that he is giving kisses now (when he feels like it)!  They are open-mouthed, tongue out, and super slobbery, but I'll take it! He is so proud of himself when he does it that he just has to clap :) :) :)


He gets so excited when I start filling the bath that he stands here and watches as he bounces up and down and screams.  I have to undress him while he stands there because there is no way he would let me lay him down!


BIG SPLASHES!
This bath ring has been a life-saver! It started working for us once he started sitting up really, really well.  If I let him take a bath not sitting in the ring it is a constant battle to keep his head above water because he wants to crawl and put his face in! He does try to climb out, but it is still SO much easier to handle bath time when he is somewhat contained!!
 
Such a ham :)  And check out his 3 top teeth - they look so goofy to me!


We still use those hooded towels every day! Thanks again, Aunt Nae!!

That cute naked butt is crawling away from me (as he does every night) after his bath!

Time to try and get dirty again! That cannot feel good...



The Coaster.  AKA the new favorite teether.
Did I mention he's a ham?!

And gets into EVERYTHING!


Playdate with Katelyn Kenney! It was so fun to watch them play together! I didn't get a picture of when she first came over, but they sat face to face and babbled and grabbed each other, like they were both just so curious about the other one! Too cute :) It's definitely going to be a fun summer playing together!


They were pretty good at sharing, except when they tried to knock each other over :)

Katelyn is about 2 months older than Noah, and while he weighs a little more she is definitely taller! She was teaching him her moves with the walker, too!

Best Buds :)

1 comment: